How does vacuum therapy work?
The vacuum helps to tone the skin and muscles, following weight loss caused by an intensive diet or other body treatments. Vacuum therapy is also very useful in ameliorating the effects of the passage of time!
Vacuum therapy is performed using a special device, while the person undergoing this treatment is lying on a massage table. After applying a thermoactive anti-cellulite cream, the therapist gently walks the device over the problem areas of the body.
The procedure basically consists of an “aspiration” type massage. The speed or depth of the “absorption” sensation is adjusted before the start of the session, depending on the needs of each client. The sensation is similar to that during an anti-cellulite massage.
Vacuum therapy means a deep massage of the skin tissues, which displaces the fats that cause unpleasant cellulite. With this type of treatment, subcutaneous fat is eliminated, as well as toxins or water retained in excess in the tissues, accelerating lymphatic drainage.
You have nothing to worry about! The procedure is not complicated and is performed in maximum safety. The special device used has various intensities and programs, which are adapted according to the cellulite stage of each client.
Combating the “orange peel” appearance of the skin is just one of the beneficial effects of this method. Vacuum therapy restores skin tone and firmness and stimulates the body’s natural self-defense mechanisms. It also has invigorating and relaxing effects! Specialists have found that “vacuum” therapy, like all types of massage, has a beneficial role in combating stress and improving well-being!
Vacuum therapy is contraindicated in case of: hyperthyroidism, epilepsy, heart disease, skin diseases, pregnancy, heavy menstrual period.
Effects of vacuum therapy:
– restores skin firmness and reduces the appearance of orange peel on the skin.
– on the skin, a vacuum treatment achieves a delicate exfoliation, restoring the natural brightness of the skin.
– helps burn fat;
– deep penetration in all types of cellulite;
– stimulates lymphatic drainage and blood circulation by dilating blood vessels;
– decrease in diameter in the “worked” areas (abdomen, arms, thighs, knees and back are the most problematic areas);
– improving self-esteem and self-image;
– reduces the appearance of orange peel on the skin until it disappears